“A Decade of Love, United We Walk” Fundraising Walkathon
2012 marks the 10th Anniversary of the Little Life Warrior Society, in celebrating the continuous development of our society, we will organize “A Decade of Love, United We Walk” Fundraising Walkathon. The event is supported by and co-organized with Faculty of Medicine, CUHK, Chung Chi College, CUHK and Prince of Wales Hospital.
- To promote communication and foster relation between medical staff, patients and their parents,
- To raise public awareness of childhood cancer,
- To raise fund for supporting the developments of LLWS in Hong Kong, and seven LLWSs in China.(Including Anhui, Chengdu, Hunan, Jinan, Kunming, Shandong & Xian Little Life Warrior Societies in China.)
Information of walkathon:
Event Date:2012.12.16 Sunday
Kickoff Ceremony: 9:30am
Kickoff : 10:00am
Starting Point: Lingnan Stadium, Chung Chi College, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
(Next to the MTR University Station)
Finishing point: Lee Shau Kee Building, Main Campus, CUHK
Top Fundraising Award –Individual
Top Fundraising Award –Team
Route & Distance:
Route A: From Lingnan Stadium, –> along Campus Circuit East–> Lee Shau Kee Building (2.8 km, approximately 90 mins) OR
Route B*: From Lingnan Stadium, –>via Wu Ho Man Yuen Building –> Lee Shau Kee Building (1.2 km, approximately 45 mins)
*Suitable for disabled participants and wheelchair users
*Refreshments will be provided at Lee Shau Kee Building, UG Floor
- Members: No minimum donation.
- Individual (Non-members): No minimum donation for participants under 18 years of age / Minimum donation of HK$200 for participants aged 18 and over
- Team: Minimum of four people, each with a minimum donation of HK$200.
- Please return the completed enrolment form to the Society by mail, fax or email.
- LLWS will send confirmation by phone or email upon receipt of applications.
- Please send all donations (crossed cheques or other payment receipts) together with sponsorship form to LLWS on or before 18 January 2013.
* Early bird enrolment: Participants who apply before 7 December 2012 will receive a free souvenir, while supplies last.
All participants will receive a T-shirt celebrating the 10th anniversary of LLWS. Apply before 7 December 2012 to receive a free souvenir, while supplies last.
We count on your support and we are sincerely inviting all of you to form a team to join with us in this meaningful activity to help the child cancer patients in Hong Kong & China .
- The walk will be cancelled if a Red Rainstorm signal, or the Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above, is hoisted at 6:00 a.m. on the morning of the event day.Please check our website for updates.
- All donations are non-refundable. If the event is cancelled, participants are welcome to use collected funds to support the Little Life Warrior Society.
- LLWS will offer assistance for those in wheelchairs or with special requirements. Please state any such requirements in your enrolment form.
- All information provided in the registration form will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for receipting, fundraising and communication purposes only. Please notify us in writing if you do not wish to receive mailings from LLWS.
Tel : 26321262
The S.H. Ho Foundation Limited
The Wharf (Holdings) Limited
Chiaphua Industries Limited
CITIC Pacific Limited
Simatelex Manufactory Co., Limited
The Bank of East Asia
Baleno Holdings Limited
Food & Beverage Sponsors
Telford International Company Limited
Viewers from website: 638 , Viewers from mobile: 0